Guide Status

Christopher Antila crantila at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 27 03:53:47 UTC 2011

Hello:

The Musicians' Guide has been branched, and I've tried getting it into
Transifex. For all I know, it is in Transifex - I haven't had enough time to
figure out exactly what to do, and what should happen. Now that things at
school have basically finished, I'll have time this week to figure it out.

Also, there's a major bug (665660) that I have to fix myself, and the same
lack-of-time thing applies as for Transifex.

I'd appreciate a QA contact for this guide, if somebody wishes to volunteer.
My understanding is that it means you'll be asked to review bug-fixes when
they're available.

Christopher.