Tx duplicate teams removal

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Tue Aug 9 07:00:16 UTC 2011

2011/8/9 Misha Shnurapet <shnurapet at fedoraproject.org>:
> This is to remind you about one week there's left for the L10N teams
> coordinators to sync the four-letter and the two-letter resources before the
> duplicate teams get removed from Transifex.

There are a bunch of files on Tx which do not have a team associated
with them. Here's a more accurate list of the actual teams which exist
and will be removed.

 as_IN
 bg_BG
 bs_BA
 ca_ES
 cz_CZ - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
 da_DK
 de_DE
 el_GR
 fa_IR - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
 fi_FI
 fr_FR
 gu_IN
 he_IL
 hi_IN
 hr_HR -
 hu_HU
 id_ID
 is_IS
 it_IT - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
 jp_JP - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
 kn_IN
 ko_KR
 lt_LT - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
 lv_LV - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
 ml_IN
 ms_MY
 nb_NO
 nl_NL
 or_IN
 pa_IN
 pl_PL
 ru_RU - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
 sr_RS
 sr_RS at latin
 sk_SK
 sv_SE
 ta_IN - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
 te_IN
 uk_UA - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
 vi_VN

To Docs owners:

Is it clear on what should be done from your side to correctly assign
your files to the right translation teams?

We intentionally started this thread early so that there is enough
time to make this actually work. Now is the time to ask questions and
proceed in making your L10n work, not after the release is out.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos