Tx duplicate teams removal

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Fri Aug 12 22:20:01 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:23 PM, Nathan Thomas
<nathan at afternoondust.co.uk> wrote:
>> To Docs owners:
>>
>> Is it clear on what should be done from your side to correctly assign
>> your files to the right translation teams?
>
> I've been switching the Live Image Guide to track the two-letter teams as
> and when they appear, seems to be working ok. Is there anything you need us
> guide owners to do to remove the old four-letter teams?

If you pushed your files to the correct two-letter teams, you can go
on and delete the other ones. Click on the resource-language & there
should be a 'Delete translations' button. Alternatively, you can use
the devel version of the transifex client:

 $ hg clone http://code.indifex.com/transifex-client
 $ cd transifex-client
 $ sudo python setup.py install
 $ tx delete --help
 $ tx delete -r project.resource -l <lang_code>

> Guide owners, if you don't think you're going to get round to looking at
> this before the 16th give me a shout - I have a little spare time over the
> next week, so should be able to give you a hand.

Thanks Nathan!

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos