If I want to translate Fedora 15 Documentation, how to decide what to translate?

Nathan Thomas nathan at afternoondust.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 14:52:17 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 17:17 +0300, Dimitris Glezos wrote:

> Forwarding to the Docs list too to get more info.
>
> -d
>

> On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 4:20 PM, Valentin Laskov <laskov at festa.bg> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I translated "burning ISO images to disc" which is in Transifex Fedora 15 Documentation [1], but this document is missing in F15
> > docs

'Burning ISO images to disc' didn't get an update for F15. Best thing to
do is probably to check in the guide's git or svn repo to see if a guide
has been branched for the current release (or the pending release if it
is after the branch date). Links to the repos for all the guides can be
found in the guide table:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_meetings#Guides

Perhaps guide maintainers can use the 'Announcements' feature of
Transifex.net to let translators know when their guide has been branched
for translation?

> > [2]. There is a document "Installation Guide" [3], but this document is missing in Transifex [4]   ???

The Installation Guide is available on Transifex.net under 'Fedora
Install Guide'. Unfortunately the names of Transifex.net project pages /
git repos aren't always exactly the same as the guide title, sorry about
that!

Nathan