Hack fest at FUDCon Milan

Florian Nadge fnadge at redhat.com
Thu Aug 18 10:18:23 UTC 2011

On 08/17/2011 04:40 PM, Jared K. Smith wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Florian Nadge<fnadge at redhat.com>  wrote:
>> We are going to be in Milan for the FUDCon, 30 Sep - 02 Oct 2011, and
>> are planning to have a litle hack session while we are there and were
>> wondering who of you guys want to join us. Let us know in advance so
>> that we can organize an appropriate room and enough pizza:) For details,
>> see
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Milan_2011#Proposed_hackfest_sessions
> I'll be in Milan as well, and plan on spending some time in the Docs
> hackfest session.
>
> --
> Jared Smith
> Fedora Project Leader

Hi Jared,

Great, do you want me to organize a room or do you have your own contacts?

Florian

--
Florian Nadge

Senior Technical Writer | Engineering Content Services

Brno Office—(+420) 532 294 327 | cell—(+420) 603 764 858 |inhouse—82-62327
Red Hat Czech s.r.o. | Purkyňova 99/71
612 45 Brno | Czech Republic
mail to—fnadge at redhat.com
www.cz.redhat.com
Time zone: CEST
irc nick: fnadge (#docs, #errata, #devel)