Security Guide?

Eric "Sparks" Christensen sparks at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 18 18:55:02 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 18:22, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi docs team
>
> I've been asked some translator if Security Guide will be updated for F16.
> Can anyone know about this?
>
> Also it would be very nice, if any status list of all documentation for
> F16. So that translators can efficiently allocate the resource for
> document translation.
>
> Thanks.
> noriko

There may be a few changes to the Security Guide.  I need to get some
time to take a look at it, though, and see exactly what work needs to
be done to it.  I *was* working on a portion for Yubikey but that got
left in an unstable state if I remember correctly.  Once I'm back home
and back on a regular schedule I hope to have time to work on this
stuff.

--Eric