Virtualization Guide? (was => Re: Security Guide?)

Nathan Thomas nathan at afternoondust.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 07:32:26 UTC 2011

> I've heard about the update and good news for Security Guide from Eric:-)
> Now one more guide I like to know, which is Virtualization Guide.
>
> This guide has got good attention from more than one Japanese
> translators, and I am guessing that this guide might be one of most
> wanted document from readers. This guide was released for F12 and F13,
> but it has not updated since then. There is no Virtualization Guide for
> F14 or F15.
> What is the plan for F16?
>
> noriko

I'm cc'ing in Christopher Curran, the guide's original author, and Scott
Radvan, the guide maintainer - hi guys!

If the content of the Virtualization Guide is up to date and relevant
for F16, then I'm happy to branch the guide and make it available to
translators for F16. I know very little about virtualization, so if a
more knowledgeable person could check it and give me the all-clear then
I can do that.

However, I'm guessing that at least some of the content is out of date,
and we prefer not to publish outdated documentation - having
instructions that turn out to be wrong is even more annoying for the
user than having no documentation at all!

If the content is out of date, do we have any virtualization experts out
there (or any non-experts who want to learn!) who'd be willing to update
it against F16 alpha?

Nathan