Update on docs translation - schedule?

Roman Spirgi rspirgi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 20:49:03 UTC 2011

Hi docs-Team,

We - the German translation team - did a few translations on the docs
and were wondering when these translations will be uploaded/ activated.
Is there any schedule or do we have to inform you when translations are
ready?!

The following chapters are completely translated  to German  (100%):

Fedora - burning ISO images to disc ? Article_Info
Fedora - burning ISO images to disc ? Author_Group
Fedora - burning ISO images to disc ? Burning
Fedora - burning ISO images to disc ? Burning_ISO_images_to_disc
Fedora - burning ISO images to disc ? Downloading
Fedora - burning ISO images to disc ? Introduction
Fedora - burning ISO images to disc ? Next
Fedora - burning ISO images to disc ? Revision_History
Fedora - burning ISO images to disc ? Validating
Fedora Accessibility Guide ? accessibility-guide
Fedora Accessibility Guide ? Author_Group
Fedora docbook locales ? locale
Fedora docs project website ? Welcome
Fedora Elections Guide ? Fedora_Elections_Guide
Fedora Live Images ? Revision_History
Fedora Release Notes ? Article_Info
Fedora Release Notes ? Author_Group
Fedora Release Notes ? Boot
Fedora Release Notes ? Feedback
Fedora Release Notes ? Haskell
Fedora Release Notes ? Kernel
Fedora Release Notes ? Multimedia
Fedora Release Notes ? Networking
Fedora Release Notes ? Release_Notes
Fedora Release Notes ? Web_Servers
Fedora Release Notes ? Welcome
Fedora Resource Management Guide ? Resource_Management_Guide
Fedora RPM Guide ? RPM_Guide
Fedora User Guide ? Author_Group
Fedora User Guide ? Book_Info
Fedora User Guide ? User_Guide