Resource Management Guide and Cloud Guide

Joshua Wulf jwulf at
Fri Dec 16 06:03:26 UTC 2011

On 12/16/2011 06:52 PM, Joshua Wulf wrote:
> On 10/11/2011 02:04 AM, Martin Prpic wrote:
>> On 08/02/2011 07:37 AM, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>>> Hi Docs team
>>> Japanese team is looking at to translate the above guides. I can not
>>> locate Resource Manage Guide in Transifex. Can you point where to find?
>> Noriko, the RMG is available in Transifex now:
>> Cheers,
>> Martin
> Martin, any particular reason this isn't in Zanata [1]?
> - Josh
> [1]

I ask because we're looking for beta testers for Zanata, and if you, or
any other authors could help us out by testing the platform that would
be great. is a free hosted instance of Zanata [2], the open
source web-based translation management platform. To shamelessly crib
Mark Shuttleworth: "Zanata  still is and always will be free to use,
share and develop".