Docs meeting summary -- 19 December 2011

Ben Cotton bcotton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 19 15:42:17 UTC 2011

A note on next week's meeting: we'll still meet, even though it's the
day after Christmas. Perhaps we'll have a mini hackfest.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (bcotton, 14:00:33)

* Follow up on last week's action items  (bcotton, 14:05:04)

* FUDcon Blacksburg  (bcotton, 14:06:02)
  * LINK: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Blacksburg_2012
    (bcotton, 14:06:09)
  * Docs is sponsoring two classes at FUDCon Blacksburg: Introduction to
    Docs and DocBookXML/Publican  (bcotton, 14:06:20)
  * AGREED: Sparks will blog about Docs events at FUDCon Blacksburg
    (bcotton, 14:08:30)

* Docs QA  (bcotton, 14:11:38)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_QA_Procedure   (bcotton,
    14:11:50)
  * ACTION: Sparks To change the QA assignee in BZ from an individual to
    the docs-qa list.  (bcotton, 14:19:26)
  * ACTION: bcotton to add timeouts and definitions to qa procedure
    (bcotton, 14:21:45)
  * ACTION: Sparks to add bcotton to the docs-qa admin list, send
    password  (bcotton, 14:34:44)
  * ACTION: bcotton to advertise docs-qa list to docs list  (bcotton,
    14:35:05)
  * ACTION: bcotton to tidy language of QA process and add timeouts
    (bcotton, 14:35:28)
  * I've added docs-qa at lists.fp.o to most guides.  These guides were the
    ones where there wasn't a QA assignee.  The guides with an assignee
    I left in place for now.  (Sparks, 14:37:39)

* Guide Status  (bcotton, 14:40:18)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Quick_Install_Guide
    (bcotton, 14:44:36)
  * AGREED: we will use the "Fedora Quick Install Guide" as upstream for
    the IQSG  (bcotton, 14:54:45)

* Open Floor Discussion  (bcotton, 14:59:38)
  * IDEA: We clean out Category:Draft Documentation at FUDcon Blacksburg
    (Sparks, 14:59:50)

Meeting ended at 15:05:46 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* Sparks To change the QA assignee in BZ from an individual to the
  docs-qa list.
* bcotton to add timeouts and definitions to qa procedure
* Sparks to add bcotton to the docs-qa admin list, send password
* bcotton to advertise docs-qa list to docs list
* bcotton to tidy language of QA process and add timeouts

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* bcotton
  * bcotton to add timeouts and definitions to qa procedure
  * Sparks to add bcotton to the docs-qa admin list, send password
  * bcotton to advertise docs-qa list to docs list
  * bcotton to tidy language of QA process and add timeouts
* Sparks
  * Sparks To change the QA assignee in BZ from an individual to the
    docs-qa list.
  * Sparks to add bcotton to the docs-qa admin list, send password
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------