"Hello World"

Ben Cotton bcotton at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 25 23:52:10 UTC 2011

On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 6:31 PM, Amit Digit <amit.digitbuddies at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have completed the following primary steps incase
> of any discrepancies would hope to be guided accordingly.

Welcome aboard! Looks like you've done well so far. Our next IRC
meeting is at 9 AM (EST) tomorrow, or 1400 UTC.

> I found a link on docs wiki which seems to be unassigned, I am ready to work
> on that. Here is the task which I am refering to...
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/docs/2010-June/012434.html

Romain Forlot just wrote this up, actually [0] though I'm not sure
it's been moved into the main wiki yet.

One other thing you may be interested in is joining the docs-qa
mailing list [1] so you can help with the newly-instated QA process
[2].

And of course, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_talk:Rforlot
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_QA_Procedure

--
Ben Cotton