New Member

Ben Cotton bcotton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 29 15:47:34 UTC 2011

David,

Welcome aboard! The Docs team meets in the #fedora-meeting room on
Freenode at 9 AM EST (1400 UTC) Mondays. Many of us can be found in
#fedora-docs throughout the week.

We're in a bit of a lull between releases for the next few weeks, so
you may want to get started by looking through our bug list[0] and
seeing what you can work on. This is a good way to get acquainted with
some of the documents we maintain and learn your way around DocBook
XML.

You may also be interested in is joining the docs-qa mailing list [1]
so you can help with the newly-instated QA process [2].

If there's something you're particularly interested in writing about,
we'll be looking for beat writers[3] shortly.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask on list or find
someone in IRC.

[0] http://tinyurl.com/docsbugs
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_QA_Procedure
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats