Accessibility Guide: can I help with it?

Gerard Ryan mail.gerardryan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 04:25:05 UTC 2011

On 02/01/2011 03:22 PM, Luigi Votta wrote:
> Hi doc team-mates,
> I would like to write some things about accessibility or integrate some
> things that already exist in the doc guide and that come in, with F15.
> It's rested ... in a draft state
>
> What do you think ?
>
> Greetings
> Luigi

Hi Luigi,

I think that's a great idea. :) I did some work on the AG for the fedora
14 release, but I haven't had a chance to look at what's coming in for
fedora 15 yet. If there's some stuff you would like to add, go ahead, I
look forward to reading it! Before you start working on it, could you
list what you intend to add on this wiki page[1], so that if I, or
someone else goes to add something, there isn't a duplication of effort.

Also, out of interest, are you a user of any accessibility tools? The
reason I ask, is that I am not, and I think it would be great to have
input from someone who uses the tools in the Guide.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_guide_goals_for_F15

--
Gerard Ryan :: galileo at fedoraproject.org :: http://grdryn.wordpress.com
PGP Fingerprint: AA11 A666 C98E B6D8 231C 11ED 6EDC 7E4A 62BC 4A15