Self Introduction: NIitesh Narayan Lal

Nitesh Narayan Lal nitesh_leo at yahoo.in
Sun Feb 13 12:02:09 UTC 2011

Hello
I am Nitesh Narayan Lal.I am pursuing my bachelors degree in computer science from  Manipal ,India  ,right now I am about to complete my 2nd year .I am a Fedora lover and appreciator  from a long time ,But now I wanted to be a part of the Fedora project .Recently I had made some cross platform applications in Qt(C++) and  developed a website for a club using wordpress tool which is certainly quite an easy task (http://www.robomanipal.in).But its been a good learning thing for me .Now I am looking forward to participate in Fedora project  .
I love to customize the looks of desktop .I have a knowledge of PHP,C++,JAVA,my SQL,wordpress tool.I could help in themes,wallpapers and stuffs like that if you want .
Besides  this I would love to be the part of fedora's wiki page and Fedora Ambassador .

Hoping to listen from you guys soon .

Nitesh Narayan Lal