pingall in #fedora-docs

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 21:38:10 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 04:00:24PM +0000, Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:

> ----- "Robert 'Bob' Jensen" <bob at fedoraunity.org> wrote:
> >
> > Enable it, create a reasonable SOP for it's use so it is not abused.
> >

> Before anyone points out "WHy do you care Bob, you are not even in
> the channel." I'm not in the channel because of the past... misuse.

I was discussing this very topic with people in the channel the other
night.  If I'm idling in a channel, I expect to hear some calls for
attention that concern the majority of folks who are there to work on
whatever the channel concentrates on.  But at the same time, I don't
expect to get more than one notice for a meeting.  I agree a
one-notice-per-meeting SOP is perfectly reasonable.