Meeting Time

Zach Oglesby oglesbyzm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 09:28:19 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Zach Oglesby <oglesbyzm at gmail.com> wrote:
> The past several week have seen low attendance to the weekly Docs
> Meeting, so because schedules change and people come and go, I would
> like everyone who is interested in attending the meeting to fill out a
> form[1] that will show us the best possible times to meet. Then next
> week we can discuses the highest hit times, and see if we would like
> to move the meeting or not.
>
> [1] http://whenisgood.net/azcmr72

So, now that its been a week, I have looked over the results and I
would like to move the meeting to one of the following times, but
would like more input from everyone else.

0100 GMT Tuesday, Wed (8PM EST)

I know that this is not a great time for the European contributors (to
include myself for the time being), but we are far out numbered by
people state side, and Rudi is also a very valuable asset to have at
the meetings, and getting all of us together at the same time is near
impossible. Please let me know what time is better, or if everyone
would like to stick with our current time please let me know that as
well (however I am not sure I will be able to attend at that time once
back in the US).

--
Zach Oglesby
GPG Key: F20C4707