L10N migration to transifex.net

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 21 20:55:08 UTC 2011

On 2011-02-21 03:49:23 PM, John J. McDonough wrote:
> This change came up quickly, and perhaps more significantly, with no
> test instance or testing time.  Ideally we should have had testing time,
> and conversion tasks should have been built into the schedule.
For what it's worth, the reason that we went with such a tight timeline
for this was that our instance is horribly broken *now*, so moving can
only really be an improvement.  The fact that so many pepole are OK with
letting this cut into the string freeze hopefully gives an idea of
exactly how broken the current instance is.

Thanks,
Ricky