Migrating Docs to new Transifxed server

Nick Bebout nick at bebout.net
Tue Feb 22 18:29:33 UTC 2011

Ok, I will not branch and migrate it.  If you need any help when you are ready to do so, feel free to ask.

To all guide owners:
You can still make changes to your guide even if they are branched.  Just make sure to merge your branches so the change is in f15 branch and in master.  If you need help let me know.

I know this is a change from how we normally do it, where normally we don't make many changes on the branch, but I'm trying to get us all set up on the new transifex.

Nick

Sent from my iPhone