61 Days until Fedora 16 Guide Branch

Christopher Antila crantila at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 1 16:02:10 UTC 2011

Hi:

I added some goals to the section for the Musicians' Guide[0]. What this
document most desperately needs is a thorough proof-reading, and this can be
done by anybody with some spare time. It's a great job for a new contributor
who wants to become familiar with how the Docs Project works, but who doesn't
yet know the tools we use. It's also a great job for somebody with only a
little spare time!

Of course, anybody's help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Christopher.

[0]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_guide_goals_for_F16#Musicians.27_Guide