Tx duplicate teams removal

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Mon Jul 4 16:57:24 UTC 2011

2011/7/1 Misha Shnurapet <shnurapet at fedoraproject.org>:
> The procedure has been summarized before [3], there's also a complete manual to the tool [4]. It took me less time because I only downloaded one language I wanted. For instance, to update the Virtualization Guide I did:
>
> 1. configure the tool to use the chosen resource:
> 4. delete the local files
>
> You may be able to do the whole docs collection at once using
> $ tx set --auto-remote https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-15-docs/
> as soon as the corresponding ticket [6] is closed.
> [6] http://code.indifex.com/transifex-client/issue/17/broken-auto-remote-for-release

Ticket fixed.

  https://bitbucket.org/indifex/transifex-client/issue/17/broken-auto-remote-for-release

 To use, run the devel version or wait for the next stable one.

  http://help.transifex.net/user-guide/client/index.html#development-version

Support for mass-deleting resources and translations of resources
through the client should be available in the next release as well.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos