Joining the Docs project

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 17:23:52 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've decided to join the fun and participate in the Fedora Documentation
Project. I'm especially interested in contributing to RPM Guide, which
has become quite outdated now but which I and Mr Google consider to be a
still valuable and unique source of information for RPM users and
packagers alike on the net.

I'm also joining the Fedora packagers group as I'll maintain one or two
currently orphaned packages.

Among other things, I already work with jhradilek on the OProfile chapter
in the Deployment Guide.

In the open source community, I've been involved in the docs, i18n and l10n
efforts for several years, particularly in the GNOME Project
(https://live.gnome.org/PetrKovar).

Also, if there are other guys around interested in working on RPM docs,
I'd definitely like to talk to you!

I'm pkovar (or pmkovar) on IRC.

Thanks,
--
Petr Kovar
Content Author | Engineering Content Services