Six Sigma with R

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Tue Jul 19 17:14:17 UTC 2011

If anyone is curious about the R document I'm working on, the current
progress is at:
http://jjmcd.fedorapeople.org/Download/R-2.13-Six_Sigma_with_R_-_A_Tutorial-en-US.pdf

Note that this is very incomplete.  I don't know if I will ever complete
this beast.  Each section requires getting some appropriate example
data, running experiments to demonstrate the concept, thinning it out to
just the important essence, then actually writing prose.

R is incredibly rich with all sorts of twisty passageways so even the
simplest things often turn into multi-day adventures.  Fun, for sure,
but very time consuming.  Maybe this is my version of Angry Birds.

Naturally, each time I touch this I think of a few more things I forgot
to include!

If anyone wishes to help with this project it would be appreciated, but
this is a pretty arcane area.

--McD