This is so bogus.

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Sat Jun 11 21:39:36 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 17:03 -0400, Zach Oglesby wrote:
> > While installing the Cloud Guide to the docs.fp.o website I noticed the following error streaming across my screen:
> >
> > ERROR: bogus entry found in DB: en-US/Fedora/15/pdf/Technical_Notes
> >
> > Any ideas?  BTW, I'm not doing anything with the Technical Notes...
>
> Eric,
>
> I think its because of a bug that was in publican at the time the doc
> was built. It would add the information to the pdf, but the actually
> PDF could not be built. If you try and get the PDF copy it will not
> work.
>
> John, can you rebuild this? If not let me know and I will try and do
> it early next week.

Yes, that is on my to-do list.  I have a VM that can still build PDFs,
but I don't have enough disk on that VM to publish, so it is a bit of a
game to get them to docs.fp.o.  The box I can publish from can no longer
make PDFs.  But I was able to dance around that for the release notes,
so perhaps I can remember just how I did it.

--McD