Docs QA Proposal

Eric H. Christensen sparks at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 14 10:56:52 UTC 2011

Josh,

I'll respond to ALL of your message at once.  :)

I think your assessment of QA is spot on.  There are two separate "functions" that someone doing QA would need to cover.  I also believe the Documentation Guide[0] is the perfect place to document this.  I'm not sure if this is where you put your chapter but if not please feel free to add it.

[0] git://fedorahosted.org/git/docs/documentation-guide.git

- --Eric