Transifex: translations missing from guide repo

Nathan Thomas nathan at afternoondust.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 19:10:55 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've received bug report BZ#714735  about the Bulgarian translation of
the Live Image Guide. There's no folder for Bulgarian in the Live Image
Guide git repo, and when I run 'tx pull -all', the Bulgarian translation
isn't pulled (same with the Czech translation, and maybe a few others).
Is there anything I need to do to set up these translations in the git
repo?

Also, I've noticed that some languages have two entries in the Transifex
list - for example, Dutch has 'nl' and 'nl_NL'. In some cases a lot of
work is going into the short-named translation (e.g. 'nl'), but only
changes made to the long-named translation (e.g. 'nl-NL') seem to be
pulled to the git repo when I run 'tx pull'.

See
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-readme-live-images/resource/Fedora_Live_Images/

Thanks
Nathan