Transifex: translations missing from guide repo

Nathan Thomas nathan at afternoondust.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 21:13:38 UTC 2011

Thanks Dimitris, I had tx-client configured correctly, but for some
reason the bg and cs_CZ files aren't being pulled when I run 'tx pull
--all'. If I specify the languages with --lang a folder is created with
the Article_Info.po, Author_Group.po, and Revision_History.po files, but
in both cases the main po file was put in a separate folder called
'translations', with a filename '<lang>.po' instead of
'Fedora_Live_Images.po'.

Is this a change to Publican/Transifex that I've missed? How do I get
Publican to build using the file in the 'translations' folder? At the
moment when I run 'publican build' as per
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Publishing_a_document_with_Publican#Preparation, it simply falls back to using the en-US Fedora_Live_Images.po.

Thanks,
Nathan

--