Self Introduction: Chris H.

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 27 12:21:02 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 12:19 AM, Chris Henchcliffe
<henchcliffe at gmail.com> wrote:
> My name is Chris and I am interested in helping with the Fedora docs
> project.

Welcome, Chris!  Please feel free to dive right in and participate in
our documentation efforts -- we're fairly loosely organized, but we
use this mailing list and the #fedora-docs IRC channel to coordinate
our efforts.  If there's a particular document you'd like to work on,
speak up.  Otherwise, feel free to look around, ask questions, and get
to know the tools.  We're all here to support you.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader