Removing duplicate teams

Nathan Thomas nathan at afternoondust.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 10:25:56 UTC 2011

Hi, couple more questions!

zh_CN has to be renamed to zh, but for the Live Image Guide the zh-CN
translation is considerably more complete than the zh one. Will the work
that's been done in zh-CN be merged into zn when zh-CN is removed?

In the list of translations for the Live Image Guide I have considerably
more duplicate teams than you gave in your lists - e.g. de_DE and de,
fr_FR and fr, etc. Do they all need renaming to the shorter two-letter
names?

Thanks,
Nathan

--