Release Notes Beats closing

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Wed Mar 23 11:42:29 UTC 2011

We are behind schedule on Release Notes.  Most of the wiki beats have
been updated, at least for key features.

If you have been working on a beat, please review it and set the "Wiki
Good" indicator to 1 if you think it is OK on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Documentation_beats

If you are a developer you may want to go to the above page, find the
beat relevant to your work and review it.  It is a wiki, so if you think
something needs to be added or changed, do it!

If the "In Publican" indicator is already 1, please set the "Wiki Good"
indicator to a * so we know that the wiki needs to be re-converted.

It looks like there are a number of new and interesting packages in the
Scientific and Technical area, but many of them are quite, well,
technical.  We could really use some help here.

Keep in mind that since we went to a "real" Alpha, the release notes are
largely complete by Beta.  Changes after Beta cause double work for
L10N, so please don't put this off.

Since we are behind schedule, just because the Wiki Good indicator is 0
doesn't mean that beat won't get converted.

--McD