What happens to docs

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Tue May 17 13:37:21 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 6:10 AM, noriko <noriko at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I've heard that there was some issue for making a link at tx.net. Docs
> team has been required to learn Tx and move their documentation to
> within very short time frame

FWIW, following the instructions we posted should Just Work™, since
the client does all the hard work for you. Some issues were fixed (eg.
large number of files).

If anyone needs any kind of help, please don't hesitate to ping me,
#transifex or nb who has migrated a bunch of docs. We're always online
and can help with the migration if needed. =)

> This should be able to fix by Transifex team once tx client is released.
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/docs/2011-May/013336.html

So far translation has worked with special teams where needed. Some
docs owners have been using the devel version of tx-client which has
support for language mapping since March.

  easy-install --upgrade transifex-client

  http://help.transifex.net/user-guide/client/#customizing-the-language-mappings

Hope this helps!

-d