Task Schedules

Юрий Хабаров madb00blik at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:29:20 UTC 2011

Robyn, thank you!

And I would ask one more question to docs-team:
I didn't have any time for taking part in irc-meetings, and I didn't
know why in section with web-servers in release notes for 15th release
there were some lines with "Drupal"?
It's a CMS, isn't it? I think, that Fedora 15 contents this CMS, yes?

Best regards,
Yuri Khabarov