display settings

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:44:37 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/26/2011 04:24 PM, valent.turkovic at gmail.com wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>> I has some issues with Xorg, few graphic cars and GNOME Shell so I
>> looked at fedora wiki page regarding xorg:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_xorg.conf
>>
>> In Fedora 15 there is no more system-config-display so is there a some
>> other mechanism for configuring xorg settings? Is this page planned to
>> be updated?
>>
>> If I had knowledge about how xorg should be configured I would edit
>> the page myself right away.
>
> Individual wiki pages are typically maintained by whoever wrote them.
> Not the docs team.  Look up the history of that page and mail the author.
>
> Rahul

Oh, facepalm, my bad.

Added Adam, Matej and Jeff - guys if I can help please tell me how,
but I probably lack knowledge to write, because if I did I wouldn't
bother mailing you and just editi the wiki myself.

Cheers,
Valent.

--
follow me - www.twitter.com/valentt & http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com
linux, anime, spirituality, wireless, scuba, linuxmce smart home, zwave
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, MSN: valent.turkovic at hotmail.com