docs Digest, Vol 87, Issue 18

yagami raito fashion-_boy7 at live.fr
Thu May 26 22:31:06 UTC 2011

Hi ,,

Thanks for the quick answer . I got it now

But please help . I have another big problem :( when I boot with the live CD that I mad , It works just the problem is the contrast is very very very low . I barly can see those unity icons and I even can´t see the mouvement of the mouse .. which means its just dark*dark

the same problem happened to me with another distro " Mageia RC " I installed it and when I amorce it its just black again ;(

Please dont tell me there is no solution for this problem . I really liked this new Fedora with Gnome3 and I wanna work on it

Thanks for help :)