Resource Management Guide and Cloud Guide

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 2 05:22:52 UTC 2011

(2011年11月02日 12:09), Misha Shnurapet wrote:
> 01.11.2011, 08:38, "Martin Prpic"<mprpic at redhat.com>:
>> I will push all the available RH translation into Transifex asap.
Martin, thank you so much!

> Martin, I'd like to request the same action for Russian modules. The doc is fully translated to that language too.
>
> If you meant pushing ALL the available translations, it's cool then.
Here is the list of the languages which have a chance to get RH
translation. I am not sure which language has been fully translated and
which has not been though. You can check at www.redhat.com/docs/

Chinese (China)
Chinese (Taiwan)
Japanese
Korean
Spanish
French
Italian
German
Russian
Portuguese (Brazilian)

In case any team above does not wish to have this push, please advise to
Martin so.

noriko