Release Notes

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Thu Nov 3 18:57:08 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-11-04 at 00:56 +0900, Misha Shnurapet wrote:
> 03.11.2011, 21:59, "John J. McDonough" <wb8rcr at arrl.net>:
> > The translator information in the po files are sometimes a little
> > rough ... look at
> > http://jjmcd.fedorapeople.org/Download/Contributors/apas02.html
> > for example.
>
> If I'm getting this right, that could be aligned by sending a general notification to the teams asking the contributors to update their profiles.

That is actually taken from the PO files.  So that could be straightened
up (at least the translator part) by simply cleaning up the author entry
in the PO files.  Updating it isn't too bad.  It's mostly scripted,
although there are some manual bits.  But it isn't like I have to
manually look in every PO file.

--McD