Bug Squashing party

Ben Cotton bcotton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 21 15:01:12 UTC 2011

Now that we're in the post-release lull, it seems like a good time to
go squash some bugs[1]. Some of the bugs are getting pretty old and we
should either fix them or WONTFIX them. A bug squashing party is a
good way for new contributors to get their feet wet, too. I know
people's schedules are somewhat hectic this time of year, but it would
be nice if we could find a few hours where we can get a nice
combination of veteran contributors and eager new contributors. Please
visit the link below[2] to mark your availability. We'll try to come
up with a time before next week's meeting.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/lbrq84
[2] http://whenisgood.net/hh3b9de

Thanks,
BC