Bug Squashing Party

Christopher Antila crantila at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 23 20:05:27 UTC 2011

Hi:

To my knowledge, nobody has yet helped me publish the Musicians' Guide for
Fedora 16, and I won't have time to troubleshoot for more than a month. The
Guide should be ready to go, so all it needs is somebody to pull the "f16"
branch, build with Publican, then push to web.git.

See my original complaint on this list:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/docs/2011-November/013869.html

Should I file this on Bugzilla so that somebody will remember to do this as the
"Party?"

Thanks,
Christopher.