Accessibility Guide git?

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Sat Nov 26 15:36:18 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-11-26 at 21:56 +0900, KATO Tomoyuki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Accessibility Guide was released for F16 [1].
> However, Git Repositories is not updated [2].
> So, I get older version when I run publican.
> It's OK?

It looks as if Eric branched it and updated the revision history but
never pushed the changes.  If you check git's Revision_History.xml the
last entry in git is the previous entry on docs.fedoraproject.org.
Also, Article_Info.xml shows Fedora 14 in both the master and f15
branches, but the published version shows 16.  There is no f6 branch in
git.

--McD