Docs Website Broken

Tadashi Jokagi elf at elf.no-ip.org
Sun Nov 27 15:05:48 UTC 2011

Hi Steve,

Was I mistaken in work?

The Japanese version of Musician's Guide was lost.
I think that I want to revitalize this.
and, I want to release Accessibility Guide of Japanese version.

However, if I was mistaken in work, I want to know it.

Regards,

Tadashi Jokagi mailto:elf at elf.no-ip.org Twitter: http://bit.ly/a4DzKL
Yokukitana III http://poyo.jp/
Yokukita blog http://blog.poyo.jp/ Yokukita wiki http://wiki.poyo.jp/