Docs hackfest, Milan,

Florian Nadge fnadge at redhat.com
Sat Oct 1 14:17:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

Best regards from Milan. The weather is swell and the food simply wonderful.

FUDcon kicked off this morning with a big bang. We have seen a few excellent presentations. However and jmcd and jhradile gave a great and very informative overview of Publican and Docbook, which drew quite a crowd. The organizers finally got a rough schedule for our Docs hackfest. Tomorrow, some time after 10:00 we should be able to get down to work. We decided to focus on open guides for Fedora 16 and discuss possible issues around transifix. hope to see you guys on #fedora-docs, freenode.

Fedora Docs hackfest:
when	October 2, 2011
	10:00 am (approximately)
where	#fedora-docs, freenode