Stepping back from the Docs Project

Florian Nadge fnadge at redhat.com
Mon Oct 10 05:47:08 UTC 2011

On 10/09/2011 04:00 PM, Nathan Thomas wrote:
> Hi all,
> Work has really been piling up this academic year, and I'm struggling
> to keep on top of everything. Unfortunately I'm going to have to take
> a step back from the Docs Project, which means I can no longer
> maintain the Live Image Guide. Sorry about the bad timing! As far as
> I'm aware everything is ready to go for F16, it's just a matter of
> building and publishing it. I thought it would be better to let you
> know now rather than in a month when GA arrives and I realise I don't
> have time to get the guide out.
> To make things worse, I've been hit by a couple of killer bugs in F15
> and F16 beta, which means I don't even have a working Fedora install
> at the moment Sad smile
> Good luck with Verne, and if there are any questions about the Live
> Image Guide or anything else I'd be happy to try to answer them!
> Best wishes,
> Nathan

Nathan,
Sorry to hear that. I very much appreciated the work you did on the User
Guide.

Many Thanks and best of luck,

Florian

--
Florian Nadge
Technical Writer | Engineering Content Services

Brno Office---(+420) 532 294 327 | cell---(+420) 603 764 858 |inhouse---82-62327
Red Hat Czech s.r.o. | Purkyn(ova 99/71
612 45 Brno | Czech Republic
mail to---fnadge at redhat.com
www.cz.redhat.com
Time zone: CEST
irc nick: fnadge (#docs, #errata, #devel)