new member introduction

Jonquil McDaniel jonquil at love.com
Sat Oct 15 18:02:31 UTC 2011

Hello all!

My name is Jonquil McDaniel and I'm in the EST time zone. My country of
residence is the United States. I have a lot of writing experience under
my belt and I currently am editor of a local online magazine. I'm
joining this group because I want to contribute to Fedora in some way
and seeing as I'm not a programmer I thought I might try my hand at
documentation since I've had a class on technical writing. I'm not
really sure yet of what specifically I want to do but I do know I want
to write, LOL. I can contribute at least 5 hours a week to the project.

      * Time Zone / Country
      * Basic skills and experiences
      * Why you're joining
      * What you're looking to do (be specific)
      * How much time you can contribute (usually hours per week)