F16 Release announcement draft

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Tue Oct 25 11:19:27 UTC 2011

Nice Job, Ben.

One change I would make ... under KDE:

"The new shutdown dialog allows users with multiple operating systems
can select which one to reboot to."

I would reword that a little.  Perhaps something along the lines of

"A new shutdown dialog allows users with multiple operating systems to
select the reboot OS."

although simply replacing "can" with "to" would get 99% of the way
there.

--McD