Release Notes

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Mon Oct 31 12:41:00 UTC 2011

The following languages show as complete:

es, fr, ja, nl, ru, uk

later today I plan to make an RPM so that when the user does the first
update they have the latest Release Notes, and as many translations as
possible.  (The RPM for the final compose was due weeks ago).

Are there other languages that should be included in the RPM, even
though they are not complete?

Also, a number of languages show messages missing from the PO file.
However, it does appear those missing messages are translated, so I'm
not 100% certain what is going on here.  To see your messages visit:

http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/(language
code)/(language code).log

where the language code is the Publican code, for example:

http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/ru-RU/ru-RU.log

If all goes according to plan, we will publish all completed
translations around November 7 to docs.fp.o.  Again, if you want
something published that doesn't show 100% in Transifex, just let me
know.

Currently, there is one outstanding bug that doesn't show in the POT
files.  I anticipate a rash of bugs following release, so I am waiting
for that to happen before updating the POTs.  There will probably be at
least one RPM built after release, and it will include any additional
translations available at that time.

Thanks for all your hard work..
--McD