Branching and translations

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Fri Sep 9 14:58:07 UTC 2011

Hi!

I'd like to ask two things, please see below.

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 17:39:48 +0200
Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/9/7 Dimitris Glezos <glezos at indifex.com>:
> > On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Petr Kovar <pkovar at redhat.com> wrote:
> >> Could we have a new project release set for Fedora 16 documentation
> >> no that one of the guides already branched for the upcoming release?
> >>
> >> I was wondering if there is an easy way to switch guides to another
> >> project release once they are branched. I couldn't find it in UI but it may
> >> be that I don't have the necessary rights to see those settings.
> >
> > Let's see what Piotr things, he's in charge of our Tx releases.
> >

> I never touched "fedora-15-docs" resource, it's a mess and I don't
> even know how to start.

OK, could anybody else look into it? Dimitris, could you please help us
with updating the docs project release?

Also, while we are at it, could you please include the Resource Management
Guide in the docs project release (and add Martin Prpic  / mprpic to the
list of guide owners on Tx)? The project is here:

https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/resource-management-guide/

Thanks!

> I think we can rename it to "fedora-docs" and keep master and newest
> release branches here, like we do with fedora-main (formerly
> fedora-15).

Well, arrange it guys so that it suits your needs best. I'm only wondering
whether those F15 guides that have not been branched / released for F16 yet
should stay there or not (if we rename it to "fedora-docs" or something
similar).

Thanks again,
Petr Kovar