FUDCON Malaysia Docs Hackfest

Christopher R. Antila crantila at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 20 04:17:00 UTC 2012

Hi:

I won't be at the FUDCon Malaysia, but this sounds like a VERY GOOD
IDEA!!!

What about mass editing at future FUDCons? We have lots of Guides at
various states of being out-dated, and we could really improve the
state of the documentation simply by publishing all of what we already
have.

Christopher.