Docs summary/update for L10n?

Ben Cotton bcotton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 24 13:23:07 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 4:06 AM, Kévin Raymond
<shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> As a translator coordinator and a docs member/publisher, even by
> reading (not all) meeting minutes, I have a hard time to know the
> guide status… I can't even imagine for other translators.

The guide status table on the wiki is, for better or for worse, the
most authoritative source we have. Hopefully this message will spring
guide owners into action. If not, we'll have to go around knocking on
people's doors. If you haven't seen any responses from guide owners by
tomorrow morning (Eastern), let me know and we'll just start pushing
whatever exists in the repos. :-)

Thanks,
BC

--