Error occurred when trying to make a draft release notes PDF

Tiansworld tiansworld at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 30 15:03:25 UTC 2012

On 04/30/2012 10:45 PM, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Tiansworld
> <tiansworld at fedoraproject.org>  wrote:
>> On 04/30/2012 09:16 PM, John J. McDonough wrote:
>>>
>>> Frequently, and it seems to happen more often with languages that use
>>> non-Latin character sets, the error is in the PO file rather than the
>>> XML.
>>>
>>> However, zh-CN worked last night, so that might not be the issue unless
>>> you did some translations immediately before building.

>> I am trying to find and solve it.

Problem found. Someone did a lot of mistakes translation in Cloud.po.
One of the mistakes that causes the error is he translated "Open
vSwitch" to "<primary>Open vSwitch</primary>".
I've fixed them on the transifex.

This small mistake costed me a whole afternoon.

> IMHO you need to force pull, because since your git pull, the po
> creation is newer than the one on TXN.
> tx pull -f -l zh-CN

Yes, works, great :)

Thanks again, guys.