Announce, Release Notes currently in translation

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Mon Apr 30 21:14:09 UTC 2012

On Apr 29, 2012 2:29 PM, "John J. McDonough" <wb8rcr at arrl.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 2012-04-28 at 01:55 +0200, Kévin Raymond wrote:
>
> > You should be able to proofread online at
> > http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/
> > Please come back to the docs team if translations are not updated, I
> > haven't checked if they are currently rebuilt daily (they should).
>
> These haven't been rebuilt lately - I am currently running the job and
> will put it on the crontab so we have it running again.
>
> > I could already told you that Security.po will be lighter as the
> > firewalld will probably be dropped (feature moved to F18). <= jjmcd,
> > please?
>
> I guess I'm unaware of the firewalld status.  the Features page says it
> is 100% complete, although I can see some sense in pushing off something
> that disruptive.  The latest notes about it in the devel list seem to
> indicate it is still there.

Just catching up on the list today. I caught this and made the needed
changes:

commit 62dfdd72c516ec74443c65cbf94d45 f8e55be98f Author: Pete Travis <
immanetize at fedoraproject.org> Date: Tue Apr 24 07:35:10 2012 -0600

Commented out firewalld section as per
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/838

--pete