Fwd: [publican-list] Publican 3 demo sites

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Mon Aug 6 00:06:17 UTC 2012

Hi guys -- for any of you not on the Publican mailing list, you might
want to take a look!

We originally intended to build a test site with a large selection of
Fedora books, but it turns out there's:

1. a lot of broken stuff checked into the repos of various books;
particularly translations

2. a lot of poorly-formatted Revision Histories, which Publican 3.0
spits out because it's much stricter about enforcing rpmlint standards
on the packages it produces

This means it's likely there's a lot of one-off pain in cleaning up
various books in various languages when we eventually move to packaging
books and maintaining the site with RPMs. It won't affect books on the
current site when Publican 3.0 hits the repos though.

Feedback most welcome, either here or on Publican list!

Cheers
Rudi